- “His mother died within a month of giving birth to him, . . . and by the time he’s nine his father dies.”
- “The cat the dog the chicken the hog they all was home when you left. Eeny meeny miney mo’ let’s go back and count some mo’.”
- “Ah, don’t you worry, most folks don’t know who your mother is; . . . nothing is more beautiful than seeing the splendor of the sunset through your beautiful green eyes.”
- “She pounds on her brother’s chest and shoulders, . . . she says how could you do this? Why, why?”
- “Adorned by the simplicity and elegance of white Magnolia flowers and stunning lavender lilies, its fragrance perfumes the air with its beauty and warmth of love.”
- “Although he didn’t graduate from high school nor did he attend or graduate from college, he still earned the highest degree possible . . .”
Hi! Is there anything you want to know about my book? Drop your questions below and I’ll send you a quick response.